Aire Sano Ham Shoulder Serrano Gran Reserva DOP Teruel (4.5Kg – 5.5Kg)
- Serrano ham shoulder from Teruel
- This Serrano Ham Shoulder meets the high standards set by the Teruel IGP council
- Higher in fat and cured for more than 16 months, which makes them tastier, juicier, with a deep flavour.
- Weight: about 5 Kg
Out of stock
- The ham is raw. It has been cured for a very short time and it is red and tender inside. The taste is weak and plain, and it gets difficult to carve. It has a gummy, unpleasant texture that makes it difficult to chew.
- The ham is too salty. There is nothing that can be done about this. Salted hams usually end up in the waste.
- Low-quality meat, resulting in a tasteless ham.
How to use and store itMaking the most of this fantastic meat is very easy.
- Use a knife that is long and flexible to carve it. You will also need a ham stand or jamonero.
- Discard the skin and the yellow fat.
- Once opened, cover the part that you are carving with a cotton cloth, or with its own discarded skin and yellow fat. This will preserve the humidity and it will enlarge its shelf life.
- Once open, consume within 30 days. After this time, the meat will become dry and saltier. It will be still safe for you to eat, but the quality will not be the same.
Ingredients:Pork shoulder, salt, sugar, preservatives E-252, and antioxidant E-301.
Quality notice:If the packaging lost the vacuum, it´s natural that white mould grows on the surface of the ham. This can be easily cleaned with paper towels impregnated in vegetable oil (any vegetable oil will do, as it won´t affect to the ham´s taste). Please, if you think that your ham might be spoilt and you would like a refund, let us know prior to disposing of the ham. We won´t issue any refund if you disposed of the piece before getting in touch with us.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Spanish Food Store Online
We deliver to the whole UK from £6.20. Buy at any time from your couch, and get your favourite food, no matter if you live in a busy city or in the most remote corner of the country.