BBQ Fresh Sweet Chorizo Pincho 100% Natural 200g – Chorizo Dulce Pincho
- Small Spanish chorizo, perfect to cook on a pan
- Pan-fry it and serve over a slice of sourdough bread as a pincho, or go for more sophisticated recipes
- Its small size allows them to get well cooked inside without burning them on the outside
- Aroma balanced and intense, persistent, with a preponderance of paprika, in addition to notes of garlic
- This is a REFRIGERATED PRODUCT and needs to be SHIPPED using a NEXT DAY DELIVERY SERVICE.
- Any order containing a refrigerated product will be shipped ONLY from MONDAY TO THURSDAY
- If you place an order on a Thursday after 13:00, your parcel will be shipped on Monday
- You can also COLLECT this product in our store in EDINBURGH.
2 in stock
These artisan Chorizos from La Rioja are produced by a traditional family business, with more than 110 years' experience making chorizo. Aroma balanced and intense, persistent, with a preponderance of paprika, in addition to notes of garlic. Intense, long-lasting flavour, balanced between lean and fat. It is one of the key products of Spanish culinary tradition.
Small Spanish chorizo is fresh, which means it needs to be cooked before eating it. It´s perfect to cook on a pan. You can just pan-fry it and serve over a slice of sourdough bread as a pincho, or go for more sophisticated recipes, as choricinos a la sidra (chorizo with cider), or with wine and onion. Its small size allows them to get well cooked inside without burning them on the outside. When you bite them, they will be juicy, tasty, and delicious.
Pork and pork fat 95%, paprika, salt, garlic, dextrose, dextrin, oregano, stabiliser (E45I), antioxidant(E316), preservatives(E250, E242),filled in natural pork casing. Cook before eating.