Buñuelos de Viento (16/18 Units)
£10.80 – £14.40
- ‘Buñuelos de viento‘ are a traditional Easter sweet in Spain
- Small, round-shaped sweet fried dough with or without a cream filling
- Very light, with big holes inside
- Suitable for vegetarians
- This product is ONLY available for COLLECTION on WEDNESDAY
- Our home-made foods need to be ORDERED IN ADVANCE. We don´t have a kitchen in-store
- Las day for same-week collection is MONDAY at 17:30
- Please, find MORE DETAILS BELOW
'Buñuelos de viento', that might be translated as 'wind doughnut' because they are very light and have big holes inside, are a traditional Easter sweet in Spain. They are a small, round-shaped sweet fried dough with or without a cream filling.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Allergens: MILK, GLUTEN, EGG. May contain traces of nuts.
GLUTEN (wheat flour), EGG, MILK. sunflower oil. May contain traces of NUTS.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to order our homemade foods:
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship homemade foods because they would be destroyed in transit. Homemade foods need to be collected in our shop in Edinburgh.
Our home-made foods need to be ordered in advance. This is because our foods are really homemade and our cook needs time to have everything ready for you!
Currently, we have deliveries on Wednesday only:
- Order by Monday at 23:59 to collect your order on Wednesday
If you are not sure, please give us a call or drop us an email. We are always happy to help! Our telephone number es 07742 203460, and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org