Cabrales Cheese Cream IGP – Crema de Queso de Cabrales DOP 100g
- Delicious cream of Cabrales, with a soft texture ideal to spread
- All the intensity of the famous Asturian blue cheese, with a creamy touch
- One of the most famous blue cheeses in the world
- Serve over sourdough bread, with a bit of apple compote, membrillo paste, with potatoes or cooked meats…
- This cheese has been granted the DOP (IGP) status to prove its authenticity
- This is a REFRIGERATED product and can only be shipped with a NEXT DAY delivery service
- You can also order online and COLLECT this product in our store in EDINBURGH.
Out of stock
Delicious cream of Cabrales, with a soft texture ideal to spread over a nice sourdough bread, or our fantastic Galician bread. All the intensity of the famous Asturian blue cheese, with a creamy touch that brings this spreadable presentation. It fits very well with a bit of apple compote, membrillo paste, with potatoes or cooked meats, or use it as a cooking ingredient for a softer taste than using the real Cabrales.
Cabrales is one of the most famous blue cheeses in the world. With a very unctuous texture and an intense flavour that will keep growing, becoming spicier when it reaches its highest maturity. Serve it for starters, or to close a good dinner. It fits with Asturian cider, with sweet wines, or with iced ciders and wines.
Cabrales cheese is artisanally elaborated with raw cow´s milk, or with a mix of cow´s, goat´s and sheep´s milk. Cabrales is a blue cheese matured in caves in the Protected Natural Park of Picos de Europa. The production process creates a cheese that is extraordinary in taste and quality. This cheese has been granted the DOP (IGP) status that proves that the ingredients, the production process, and the final taste, aroma and texture follow the tradition while meeting high-quality standards.
Keep on the fridge, on a hermetic container or wrapped on cling film to make it last longer!
Cabrales CHEESE (MILK) (70%), CREAM, DAIRY protein, and salt