Cabrales Cheese IGP – Queso de Cabrales DOP 500g
- One of the most famous blue cheeses in the world
- Very unctuous texture and an intense flavour that will keep growing, becoming spicier when it reaches its highest maturity
- Serve it for starters, or to close a good dinner
- This cheese has been granted the DOP (IGP) status to prove its autenticity
- This is a REFRIGERATED PRODUCT and needs to be SHIPPED using a NEXT DAY DELIVERY SERVICE.
- Any order containing a refrigerated product will be shipped ONLY from MONDAY TO THURSDAY
- If you place an order on a Thursday after 13:00, your parcel will be shipped on Monday
- You can also order online and COLLECT this product in our store in EDINBURGH.
19 in stock
Cabrales is one of the most famous blue cheeses in the world. With a very unctuous texture and an intense flavour that will keep growing, becoming spicier when it reaches its highest maturity. Serve it for starters, or to close a good dinner. It fits with Asturian cider, with sweet wines, or with iced ciders and wines.
This authentic cabrales cheese is artisanally elaborated with raw cow´s milk, or with with a mix of cow´s, goat´s and sheep´s milk. Cabrales is a blue cheese matured in caves in the Protected Natural Park of Picos de Europa. The production process creates a cheese that is extraordinary in taste and quality. This cheese has been granted the DOP (IGP) status that proves that the ingredients, the production process, and the final taste, aroma and texture follow the tradition while meeting high-quality standards.
Keep on the fridge, on a hermetic container or wrapped on cling film to make it last longer!
Raw cow´s MILK (98%), goat´s MILK (1%), and sheep´s MILK, curdling, and salt.