Cured Manchego Cheese Wedge 350g – Cuña de Queso Curado Manchego Carpuela
- Manchego Cheese cured for a minimum of six months and is made from 100% pure raw Manchego sheep´s milk
- Has the Manchego D.O. seal of authenticity
- Awarded with the gold medal as the best Spanish cheese in 2016.
- Elaborated according to a traditional century-old family recipe in an artisanal style
- Natural, intensely flavoured product with an excellent bouquet on the aftertaste, lingering on the palate.
- This is a REFRIGERATED PRODUCT and needs to be SHIPPED using a NEXT DAY DELIVERY SERVICE.
- Any order containing a refrigerated product will be shipped ONLY from MONDAY TO THURSDAY
- If you place an order on a Thursday after 13:00, your parcel will be shipped on Monday
- You can also order online and COLLECT this product in our store in EDINBURGH.
2 in stock
Manchego cheese is produced in La Mancha, Spain. It is made only from manchego sheep´s milk and has the Manchego D.O. seal of authenticity.
Cured Carpuela Manchego Cheese has been cured for a minimum of six months and is made from 100% pure raw Manchego sheep´s milk, according to a traditional century-old family recipe in an artisanal style. A natural, intensely flavoured product with an excellent bouquet on the aftertaste, lingering on the palate.
On the inside, it shows a yellow-white colour with small pinholes spread over the entire surface which entices the palate to enjoy a strong taste and an intense and unforgettable aftertaste.
Carpuela cheese has been awarded the gold medal as the best Spanish cheese in 2016.
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship refrigerated products outside of our home delivery area in Edinburgh (Post Codes EH1 to EH17). This is to guarantee that they reach you in good and safe conditions.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Allergens: contains milk, egg.
- Gluten free
Raw manchego sheep's milk, curdling agents, salt, milk ferments, lysozyme (egg derivative). Cheese crust not edible.