Clavidor 75cl – Rueda
- Region: Navarra
- Grape variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Winery: Bodegas Inurrieta
- Volume alcohol: 13.5%
- Wine style: White
- Pairs with: cheese, green vegetables, salads and vinaigrettes
- Aromas: intense, with tropical fruits and apples, accompanied by delicate notes of honey and vanilla
- Palate: voluptuous, consistently enveloped in a refreshing acidity that provides an effortless, flowing mouthfeel
6 in stock
Spread over 250 hectares, this relatively new winery in north east Spain was established 2002. It is crossed by the river Arga and affected by the two opposed climates of the Mediterranean and Atlantic oceans. This wine is ellaborated with Sauvignon Blanc grapes, and aged in Frech oak barrels.
A lovely yellow-green colour, the nose of this wine is intense, with tropical fruits and apples, accompanied by delicate notes of honey and vanilla. On the palate, the wine is voluptuous, consistently enveloped in a refreshing acidity that provides an effortless, flowing mouthfeel. It offers a delicate flavour of fruit with subtle hints of oak.
- Allergens: contains sulphites
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Spanish Food Store Online
We deliver to the whole UK from £5.10. Buy at any time from your couch, and get your favourite food, no matter if you live in a busy city or in the most remote corner of the country.