Coca de Sobrasada
£7.00 – £12.00
- Traditional flatbread from Mallorca
- Topped with onions, sobrasada (typical from Mallorca, made with pork, spices and pimenton) and sprinkled honey
- An unusual contrast between savoury and sweet flavours
- This product is ONLY available for COLLECTION or DELIVERY in EDINBURGH
- Collections and deliveries are on WEDNESDAY
- Our home-made foods need to be ORDERED IN ADVANCE. We don´t have a kitchen in-store
- Last day for same-week collection is MONDAY at 17:30
- Please, find MORE DETAILS BELOW
Very similar to Italian focaccia, this traditional flatbread from Mallorca is topped with onions, sobrasada (typical from Mallorca, made with pork, spices and pimenton) and sprinkled honey on top to get a nice contrast between savoury and sweet flavours.
GLUTEN (flour), water, MILK (butter), water, sunflower oil, salt, sobrasada (pork, mild pimenton, spices), honey, onions.
May contain traces of egg, nuts.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to order our homemade foods:
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship homemade foods because they would be destroyed in transit. Homemade foods need to be collected in our shop in Edinburgh.
Our home-made foods need to be ordered in advance. This is because our foods are really homemade and our cook needs time to have everything ready for you!
Currently, we have deliveries on Wednesday only:
- Order by Monday at 17:30 to collect your order on Wednesday
If you are not sure, please give us a call or drop us an email. We are always happy to help! Our telephone number es 07742 203460, and our email address is email@example.com