Coca Mallorquina – Mallorquin Coca
£10.00 – £18.00
Coca is a flatbread very similar to focaccia, typical from Mallorca
Topped with oven-roasted red peppers, aubergines, anchovies and black olives with a drizzle of olive oil
- The base as usual consist of rich bread made with butter, flour, water and yeast.
- A very Mediterranean-tasting dish to enjoy at home!
- This product is ONLY available for COLLECTION or DELIVERY in EDINBURGH
- Collections and deliveries are on WEDNESDAY
- Our home-made foods need to be ORDERED IN ADVANCE. We don´t have a kitchen in-store
- Last day for same-week collection is MONDAY at 17:30
- Please, find MORE DETAILS BELOW
Coca Mallorquina made following a traditional recipe with a hand made dough made with butter, flour, water and yeast, and topped with a mixture of red peppers, tomato, onions and mild smoked paprika.
Mallorca and Italy are geographically very close, but they also share history and culture. Language and gastronomy are very similar in Mallorca and some areas of Italy. For example, traditional coca is a flatbread very similar to Italian focaccia. A very Mediterranean-tasting dish to enjoy at home!
GLUTEN (flour), water, MILK (butter), yeast, sunflower oil, red peppers, tomato, onion, smoked mild pimenton, lemon, salt.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to order our homemade foods:
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship homemade foods because they would be destroyed in transit. Homemade foods need to be collected in our shop in Edinburgh.
Our home-made foods need to be ordered in advance. This is because our foods are really homemade and our cook needs time to have everything ready for you!
Currently, we have deliveries on Wednesday only:
- Order by Monday at 17:30 to collect your order on Wednesday
If you are not sure, please give us a call or drop us an email. We are always happy to help! Our telephone number es 07742 203460, and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org