Coca with Nduja, Goat Cheese & Onions – Coca con nduja, queso de cabra y cebolla
£15.20 – £29.00
- Coca filled with nduja, goat cheese and onions
- Available in two different sizes: large and small
- This product is ONLY available for COLLECTION or DELIVERY in EDINBURGH
- Collections and deliveries are on WEDNESDAY
- Our home-made foods need to be ORDERED IN ADVANCE. We don´t have a kitchen in-store
- Last day for same-week collection is MONDAY at 17:30
- Please, find MORE DETAILS BELOW
Traditional coca dough from Mallorca with a twist, Nduja is a spreadable and spicy salami that originated in Calabria and it is considered one of the most exclusive charcuterie products to come from that area and goes perfectly with the creamy goat cheese and the onions.
Flour (GLUTEN), sunflower oil, water, yeast, butter (MILK), onions, salt, goat cheese (goat’s MILK) from pasteurised milk, pork (pork, pork belly, pork jowl), Calabrian hot pepper paste (13%) (chilli pepper, salt, acidity regulator (citric acid), antioxidant (ascorbic acid)), smoked paprika (5%), paprika (2%), salt, maize dextrose, antioxidant (sodium ascorbate), preservatives (potassium nitrate, sodium nitrite).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to order our homemade foods:
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship homemade foods because they would be destroyed in transit. Homemade foods need to be collected in our shop in Edinburgh.
Our home-made foods need to be ordered in advance. This is because our foods are really homemade and our cook needs time to have everything ready for you!
Currently, we have deliveries on Wednesday only:
- Order by Monday at 17:30 to collect your order on Wednesday
If you are not sure, please give us a call or drop us an email. We are always happy to help! Our telephone number es 07742 203460, and our email address is email@example.com