Cocoa Mantecado – Mantecados de Cacao D. Sancho Melero 450g
- Mantecados are a Holidays biscuit-like treat
- Called mantecados because they are made with pork fat (manteca), wheat flour, and sweetened with sugar and cocoa
- The manufacturer calls them double cocoa, but the double refers simply to the fact that two biscuits come wrapped together
- a great entry into the world of mantecados, and is a firm Spanish favourite
- They are called mantecados because they are made with pork fat (manteca), wheat flour, and sweetened with sugar and cocoa
Out of stock
- Contains Wheat (gluten).
Ingredients:Wheat Flour, Lard [Iberican Pork Fat, antioxidants (E-330, E-304, E-306)], sugar, powder cocoa and/or degreased cocoa 2.5%.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Spanish Food Store Online
We deliver to the whole UK from £6.20. Buy at any time from your couch, and get your favourite food, no matter if you live in a busy city or in the most remote corner of the country.