Cygnus Organic Cava Brut Nature 75cl
Las Delicias Ltd. only sells alcohol in-store, and only to persons over the age of 18.
We are looking after start selling online soon! This is why the website gives you the ability to put the items in your shopping basket. We have everything set up, but we are not quite ready yet.
Please, come back from 26th January in case our application for online sales has been accepted!
- Region: Cava D.O.
- Grape Variety: Parellada 40%, Xarel-lo 30%, Macabeo 30%
- Winery: U Mes U Fan Tres (1+1=3)
- Volume alcohol: 11.5%
- Wine style: Organic Sparkling white wine
- Pairs with: sweets and desserts, red meats, Iberico ham
- Aromas: scents of white fruit (ripe grape and apple) combined with pleasant and long-lasting toasty aroma from its ageing
- Palate: citric palate that is on point for brut nature. A lightly salty set of persimmon and apple flavours finishes lively, with dry citrus notes on the finish
Out of stock
1+1=3 is one of the few wine-growing estates in the Penedes that exclusively bottles its own production. At present, 20 hectares are planted with a variety of local and French grapes. Immense care is taken over the grape selection at full maturity, ageing in vats or casks, according to the wine. The grapes are picked by hand, followed by a severe selection of only the healthiest and ripest grapes.
This sparkling cava is clean, with fresh apple aromas and a minerally, citric palate that are on point for brut nature. A lightly salty set of persimmon and apple flavours finishes lively, with dry citrus notes on the finish
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.