Dios Baco Fino Sherry (Jerez) 750ml
- Region: Jerez, Andalucía
- Grape variety: Palomino
- Winery: Bodegas Dios Baco
- Volume alcohol: 15%
- Wine style: Manzanilla (Sherry)
- Pairs with: seafood, oysters and white fish
- Aromas: a fine balance of bitter flor notes with a faint note of wood and resin with hints of fruit, and constantly evolving
- Palate: quite full, dry and pleasantly bitter with excellent texture and length
5 in stock
Fino sherry is made from Palomino fino grapes, which develop a layer of white yeast, the ‘flor’, in the cool damp air of the Bodegas – only those with a particularly good flor are made into Finos, as this keeps the wine from oxidising; those with less ‘flor’ become Olorosos. It is aged in American oak barrels using the traditional Criadera y Solera system. It is a pale straw colour, fresh and aromatic, dry and crisp on the palate with notes of olive and apple, yet rich and with a full soft finish.
Serve the Fino well chilled as an aperitif or with a starter, seafood, oysters and white fish. Keep in the refrigerator and drink within a few days for optimal freshness.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Spanish Food Store Online
We deliver to the whole UK from £6.20. Buy at any time from your couch, and get your favourite food, no matter if you live in a busy city or in the most remote corner of the country.