Dios Baco Pedro Ximenez Sherry (Jerez) 500ml
- Region: Jerez, Andalucía
- Grape variety: Pedro Ximenez
- Winery: Bodegas Dios Baco
- Volume alcohol: 17%
- Wine style: Pedro Ximenez (Sherry)
- Pairs with: desserts, cakes and pastries
- Aromas: thick and intense, full of raisins and dried prunes. Some chocolate and a touch of coffee and sticky toffee
- Palate: very smooth and velvety, almost buttery. A dense, classic mixture of prunes, figs and cocoa again
5 in stock
A wonderful raisiny sherry from the house of Dios Baco; made from naturally sweet Pedro Ximenez grapes, aged in American oak casks using the traditional Criadera y Solera system. It is dark mahogany in colour and viscous in texture with the highly aromatic aroma of raisins characteristic of Pedro Ximenez. Rich, sweet and soft on the mouth but not cloying, with complex flavours of liquorice, chocolate and burnt caramel. Well balanced with a long finish.
Serve at cool room temperature with rich desserts, cakes and pastries or simply poured over vanilla ice-cream. It is also paired with cheeses, especially blue cheese like Valdeon, or with pates and foie gras. Described by one of our customers as ‘Liquid Heaven’.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Spanish Food Store Online
We deliver to the whole UK from £6.20. Buy at any time from your couch, and get your favourite food, no matter if you live in a busy city or in the most remote corner of the country.