Doniene 75cl – Txacoli
- Region: Bizkaito
- Grape variety: 100% White Hondarrabi
- Winery: Doniene Gorrondona
- Volume alcohol: 11.5%
- Wine style: White
- Pairs with: raw seafood, such as ceviches, oysters or sushi. Also delicious as an aperitif
- Aromas: apple, white fruits and a certain herbaceous character
- Palate: fennel, citrus and apple with integrated acidity and a pleasant bitter end
1 in stock
Doniene Gorrondona is a winery located in the Bakio valley, in the Basque Country. The valley creates a steep-sloped bowl that faces the Cantabrian Sea and Hondarribi Zuri has been planted in the well-drained soils of these slopes. The vines are farmed organically and the wines are fermented using indigenous yeasts. Itziar and Andoni believe in creating wines that reflect their distinct terruño.
Doniene Txakoli is made from 100% white Hondarrabi grapes which are hand-selected to ensure maximum quality and then aged on lees. Subtle on the nose with complex primary aromas; fennel, citrus and apple with integrated acidity and a pleasant bitter end.
- Allergens: contains sulphites
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Spanish Food Store Online
We deliver to the whole UK from £6.20. Buy at any time from your couch, and get your favourite food, no matter if you live in a busy city or in the most remote corner of the country.