Is amazing how aging can make wines from the same variety and are so different. Believe us, is great fun to compare the different styles and see how wines evolve in the barrel.
We have selected three wines that represent three different Oak Ageing classifications:
Roble ( lightly aged but still loads of fruity character), Crianza (it is the perfect balance between aging notes and primary flavours and notes) and Reserva ( normally wines with a multilayer wine structure).
This packs includes:
- 1 x Altos de Valdoso Roble D.O. Ribera del Duero
- 1 x Solar de Estraunza Crianza D.O. Rioja
- 1x Cerro Anon Reserva D.O Rioja
- 1 x Artemonte Pork Loin In Olive Oil
1 in stock
Altos de Valdoso Roble D.O. Ribera del Duero
- Aromas: intensely fruity nose with nuances of aromatic herbs
- Taste: deep notes of blackberry backed with a deep oaky flavour
- Style: Young, vibrant and lighty oaky
Cerro Anon Reserva D.O. Rioja
- Aromas: sweet ripe fruit and delicate notes of smokiness
- Taste: cherry, plum, and blackberries combined with gentle clean aromas of oak
- Style: Elegant mouthfeel, a full body, and a fresh and fruity aftertaste
Solar de Estraunza Crianza, D.O. Rioja
- Aromas: red fruits, balsamic and oaky notes
- Taste: well balanced and fine
- Style: well rounded and elegant
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Spanish Food Store Online
We deliver to the whole UK from £6.20. Buy at any time from your couch, and get your favourite food, no matter if you live in a busy city or in the most remote corner of the country.