Galician Sourdough Bagette Bread ‘Meiga’ – Barra De Pan Gallego ‘Meiga’ 300g
- Authentic churros, ready-made and frozen for you
- Madrid-style churros, with their distinctive lace shape, to be deep-fried from frozen
- Crunchy, warm, delicious and ready to eat in only 3 minutes
- Serve with thick dipping hot chocolate or coffee
- Unfortunately, we CAN´T SHIP FROZEN PRODUCTS
- This product is for collection in store or Edinburgh delivery only
15 in stock
Galician bread is hand-made with Galician wheat flour that needs to be very high in gluten. It is sourdough bread, with at least a 15% of bread starter, and it has been cooked in a traditional oven. As a result, you get a perfect golden bread baguette, with a distinctive smell that precedes the rich taste and the tender texture of this bread. Galician bread is also characteristic for its big holes, and for staying fresh for a long time.
Our Galician bread comes already baked. You just need to get it defrosted at room temperature and it will be ready to enjoy, with the same taste and texture than you would enjoy in Santiago!
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship refrigerated products outside of our home delivery area in Edinburgh (Post Codes EH1 to EH17). This is to guarantee that they reach you in good and safe conditions.