Guinness Cake with Cheese frosting – Tarta a la Guinness con cobertura de queso
- Created to commemorate St. Patricks day
- Combines layers of bitter Guinness sponge wonderfully combined with a sweet cheese frosting
- This is a traditional Irish celebration cake that we are offering because nothing is more Spanish than to be up for every party
- This product is ONLY available for COLLECTION or DELIVERY in EDINBURGH
- Collections and deliveries are on WEDNESDAY
- Our home-made foods need to be ORDERED IN ADVANCE. We don´t have a kitchen in-store
- Last day for same-week collection is MONDAY at 17:30
- Please, find MORE DETAILS BELOW
1000 in stock
Created to commemorate St. Patricks day, this cake combines layers of bitter Guinness sponge wonderfully combined with a sweet cheese frosting for this Irish celebration cake.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Allergens: MILK, GLUTEN, EGG. May contain traces of NUTS
Sponge: Guinness beer, eggs, yeast, baking soda, chocolate, butter (MILK) and sour cream (MILK).
Frosting: vegetable butter, icing sugar, vanilla extract & cream cheese
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to order our homemade foods:
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship homemade foods because they would be destroyed in transit. Homemade foods need to be collected in our shop in Edinburgh.
Our home-made foods need to be ordered in advance. This is because our foods are really homemade and our cook needs time to have everything ready for you!
Currently, we have deliveries on Wednesday only:
- Order by Monday at 23:59 to collect your order on Wednesday
If you are not sure, please give us a call or drop us an email. We are always happy to help! Our telephone number es 07742 203460, and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org