Ham and Cheese Quiche – Quiche de Jamón y Queso
£8.00 – £15.00
- Hand-made pastry filled with ham and cheese
- Cooked to perfection to be crusty on the outside and firm on the inside
- Quiche is a French dish, but they are so good that they are almost Spanish. And they stole the Crema Catalana from us to make their Creme Bruleé, so we are even here.
- This product is ONLY available for COLLECTION or DELIVERY in EDINBURGH
- Collections and deliveries are on WEDNESDAY
- Our home-made foods need to be ORDERED IN ADVANCE. We don´t have a kitchen in-store
- Last day for WEDNESDAY collection is MONDAY at 17:30
- Last day for SATURDAY collection is THURSDAY at 17:30
- Please, find MORE DETAILS BELOW
Right, quiche is a French dish, but they are so good that they are almost Spanish. And they stole the Crema Catalana from us to make their Creme Bruleé, so we are even here.
This is a hand-made pastry filled with ham and, about 600g, cooked to perfection to be crusty on the outside and firm on the inside. A delicious mouthwatering treat for 2 or 3 people.
- Contain PORK (Cooked Ham)
- Allergens (all varieties): MILK, GLUTEN, EGG
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to order our homemade foods:
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship homemade foods because they would be destroyed in transit. Homemade foods need to be collected in our shop in Edinburgh.
Our home-made foods need to be ordered in advance. This is because our foods are really homemade and our cook needs time to have everything ready for you!
Currently, we have deliveries on Wednesday and Saturday only:
- Order by Monday at 17:30 to collect your order on Wednesday
- Order by Thursday at 17:30 to collect your order on Saturday
If you are not sure, please give us a call or drop us an email. We are always happy to help! Our telephone number es 07742 203460, and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org