Hand Carved Iberian SHOULDER Cebo de Campo Guijuelo 100g – PALETA Ibérica de Cebo de Campo de Guijuelo Cortado a Mano
- Iberico Ham Shoulder ‘Cebo de Campo’ from Guijuelo.
- Iberico Ham is world-famous for its delicate, complex and rich flavours
- An intensely rich flavour and a delicate soft texture that melts in your mouth
- Hand-carved and plate-presented for a luxury tapa experience
- Vallehermoso pigs are raised in the Spanish Dehesa (home of the Iberico breed), feed with 100% natural foods, and with plenty of room to roam
- This is a REFRIGERATED product and can only be shipped with a NEXT DAY delivery service
- You can also order online and COLLECT this product in our store in EDINBURGH.
39 in stock
Iberico ham from Guijuelo. It is 'cebo de campo', which means that it comes from grass-feed Iberico pigs that produce meat with the perfect level of fat infiltrated between the muscles, which produces the characteristic marbled appearance to the ham, and great juiciness. Hand-carved and plate-presented for a luxury tapa experience. The Iberico Ham Shoulder is the perfect choice for those looking for an intense and elegant flavoured Ham to share with loved ones. Ham Shoulders are the animal’s front legs (Jamon is the back leg) and are renowned for their delicate yet rich smokey flavours. Iberico Ham or ‘Jamon Iberico’ in Spanish is world-famous for its delicate, complex and rich flavours. The Paleta is the front leg of the pig, and it is usually considered more juicy and tasty than the back leg, which is more delicate and tender. Ibermoso hams have the right point of salt and are high oleic acids, which are proven to be beneficial for your health. Each Ibermoso ham is a piece of art. Vallehermoso pigs are raised in their own farms, feed with 100% natural foods, and with plenty of room to roam. Cebo de campo pigs are free-range, and living in Guijuelo they enjoy the Dehesa, a land in Spain full of acorn, mushrooms and grass, that is home for the Iberico pig. The hams are cured for at least 24 months, depending on each piece´s weight, until they reach their perfect point of curation. The whole process is carefully controlled to get a great product that brings the best taste of the Iberian ham.
Pork shoulder, common salt, sugars, preservatives E250, E252, and antioxidant E301, E331iii
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.