Hornimans Poleo-Menta (Pennyroyal-Mint) 25 teabags
- Pennyroyal, known in Spain as “poleo” is usually used in Spain combined with peppermint to make one of the most popular herbal teas: poleo–menta
- Pennyroyal has been recorded in history as far back as the first century AD when it was mentioned by Roman naturalist Pliny and Greek physician Dioscorides
- The infusions of the leaves have been used in the treatment of weakness and stomach pains
- The natural properties of Pennyroyal and Peppermint tea are basically the same, their flavour is different
- If you enjoy your cup of peppermint tea, you may want to give a try to Pennyroyal-Mint tea too!
35 in stock
Ingredients:Piperita mint, peppermint, hierbabuena, pennyroyal mint (2%).
Spanish Food Store Online
We deliver to the whole UK from £6.20. Buy at any time from your couch, and get your favourite food, no matter if you live in a busy city or in the most remote corner of the country.