La Chinata Smoked Mild Paprika 70g
- Smoked Paprika is a spice that can give a real boost to the food
- Sweet paprika has a wonderfully gentle, smoky flavour. A heady, vibrant and sweet taste and the aroma is perfect. Much fuller than standard smoked paprika!
- This is the ‘sweet’ variety of paprika, where sweet means ‘normal’ as opposed to ‘spicy’ or ‘bittersweet’
- Very versatile, you can use sweet paprika La Chinata it in all sorts of things such scrambled eggs, to add a bit of depth to soups and stews, or in pulled pork and other meat dishes
- A special looking product that’s an excellent gift and a perfect addition to the kitchen cupboard for the regular cook
22 in stock
Making ProcessThey select the best peppers from the producer farmers from La Vera region, in Extremadura. The used varieties are Jaranda, Jariza and Bola. The peppers are collected from the fields, ripe, healthy and clean in October and November. Then, it is transported to the dryers fields that the farmers have on their own land. The drying process is realised in the traditional way with burning holm oak and oak wood. This drying process lasts about 15 days until the peppers are dry and smoked. After the dry peppers are received and checked in the mill factory, the grinding process starts. The peppers are first cleaned and crushed, then ground in eight stone mills. These stone mills have two granite stones that rub each other, the pepper get through these stones and it gets the perfect grinding. After this, the smoked paprika is conserved and packed under optimum conditions. Ready to enjoy by all customers.
Ingredients:Spanish paprika 100%
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Spanish Food Store Online
We deliver to the whole UK from £6.20. Buy at any time from your couch, and get your favourite food, no matter if you live in a busy city or in the most remote corner of the country.