La Finojosa Hand Carved Iberian SHOULDER Cebo de Campo 100g
- The perfect choice for those looking for an intense and elegant flavoured Ham
- Ham Shoulders are renowned for their delicate yet rich smokey flavours
- An exquisite and intense flavour as the meat is closer to the bone than in Jamon
- Each piece has been cured for at least 24 months and is a real Spanish tradition around the finest table
- Hand carved by our cutter masters and packed under controlled conditions of temperature and hygiene, so it can be safely sent to over the post
Out of stock
The Iberico Ham Shoulder is the perfect choice for those looking for an intense and elegant flavoured Ham to share with loved ones. Ham Shoulders are the animal’s front legs (Jamon is the back leg) and are renowned for their delicate yet rich smokey flavours.
Iberico Ham or ‘Jamon Iberico’ in Spanish is world famous for its delicate, complex and rich flavours. The Jamon is the back leg of the pig and has a distinctive distribution of fat and muscle; the Jamon has less intermuscular fat which gives the meat the famously mature, subtle and nuanced taste. This particular Ham leg is sourced from Jabugo and classified as Green Label. It comes from free-range Iberico pigs, acorn, grass and grain feed. The finest Iberico shoulders are cured for 24 months. This provides an exquisite and intense flavour as the meat is closer to the bone than in Jamon (Back Legs). It is also considered as the healthiest animal fat in the world. The craft of Iberico Ham is steeped in the Spanish history, tradition and love.
This product is hand carved by our cutter masters and packed under controlled conditions of temperature and hygiene, so it can be kept outside the fridge before opening (in a fresh and dry place) and can be safely sent to over the post.
- Gluten free, lactose free.
Free range iberico pork shoulder, salt, sugar, corrector acidity e-331III, preservatives E252, E250, antioxidant E301.
Spanish Food Store Online
We deliver to the whole UK from £6.20. Buy at any time from your couch, and get your favourite food, no matter if you live in a busy city or in the most remote corner of the country.