La Primi Morcilla de Burgos 300-350g Unit
- Morcilla de Burgos is the variety of morcilla (black pudding) that contains rice
- This morcilla is an artisan product that has been produced for generations in Burgos
- Made daily from the freshest, all-natural ingredients
- This is a REFRIGERATED PRODUCT and needs to be SHIPPED using a NEXT DAY DELIVERY SERVICE.
- Any order containing a refrigerated product will be shipped ONLY from MONDAY TO THURSDAY
- If you place an order on a Thursday after 13:00, your parcel will be shipped on Monday
- You can also order online and COLLECT this product in our store in EDINBURGH.
1 in stock
Morcilla de Burgos is the variety of morcilla (black pudding) that contains rice. It's popular around Spain and enjoyed as a tapa in its own right, or as an ingredient in a proper meal.
This morcilla is an artisan product that has been produced for generations in Burgos, ever since Señora Primi took the initiative of selling the morcillas she was making for her family. With an emphasis on tradition and quality ingredients, these morcillas have a rich flavour and texture.
The product is made daily from the freshest, all-natural ingredients: rice, onion, lard, blood and spice, all brought together in natural skin. Especially important is the lack of any additives, conservatives nor colourants.
- Gluten free
Rice, Onion, Pork Lard, Pork Blood, Salt, Black Pepper, Pimenton.