Lopez de Haro Gran Reserva 75cl – Rioja
- Region: Rioja
- Grape variety: Tempranillo, Graciano
- Winery: Bodegas Leza Garcia
- Volume alcohol: 14%
- Wine style: Red wine Gran Reserva
- Pairs with: roast pork, chorizo and aged cheese
- Aromas: High aromatic intensity, clean and sound. Complex on the nose with coffee, vanilla, roast and balsamic nuances integrated into an intense bottom note of ripe fruit
- Palate: well balanced with a velvety attack followed by a pleasant acidity and a silky and full-bodied aftertaste
4 in stock
Bodega Hacienda López de Haro is situated at the top of a hill in the historic town of San Vicente de la Sonsierra. A place that combines the excellent conditions of the grape with the essence of the Rioja wine tradition to create a wide range of elegant wines with their own personality. Wines such as the Hacienda López de Haro collection, made using traditional methods to convey the fusion between traditional and modern.
This wine is a blend of Tempranillo and Graciano from the winery's own old vines, planted 380-500 metres above sea level. As for the process, fermentation is carried out at a controlled temperature of 28C before the wine is macerated for two weeks. Finally, the wine is aged for 30 months in French and American oak barrels, and bottle aged for at least three years.
This is a wine with a high aromatic intensity, clean and sound. Complex on the nose with coffee, vanilla, roast and balsamic nuances integrated into an intense bottom note of ripe fruit. In mouth, elegant and round. It is well balanced with a velvety attack followed by a pleasant acidity and a silky and full-bodied aftertaste resulting from its noble and ripe tannin. Its long aftertaste has spicy and balsamic hints, resulting from its long and peaceful ageing, as well as confit fruit nuances that uncover its personality.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Spanish Food Store Online
We deliver to the whole UK from £6.20. Buy at any time from your couch, and get your favourite food, no matter if you live in a busy city or in the most remote corner of the country.