Manzanilla Riá Pitá Sherry (Jerez) Dios Baco 500ml
Las Delicias Ltd. only sells alcohol in-store, and only to persons over the age of 18.
We are looking after start selling online soon! This is why the website gives you the ability to put the items in your shopping basket. We have everything set up, but we are not quite ready yet.
Please, come back from 26th January in case our application for online sales has been accepted!
- Region: San Lucar de Barrameda, Jerez, Andalucía
- Grape variety: Palomino
- Winery: Bodegas Dios Baco
- Volume alcohol: 15%
- Wine style: Manzanilla (Sherry)
- Pairs with: salted almonds or with tapas dishes such as prawns, seafood and white fish
- Aromas: fresh with a moderate yeastiness. Chamomile, salted almonds, and Mediterranean aromas: sea spray, herbs and green olives
- Palate: elegant, with almond flavouring, bright and vivid. Very round and slowly dissipating in an ethereal sea flavour in the palate
3 in stock
Riá Pitá is an onomatopoeia, it reproduces the sound made by castanets as they rattle in flamenco music, and it is used by flamenco teachers to teach how to play the castanets. Bodegas Dios Baco named their Manzanilla after this peculiar word – the label depicts a woman playing the castanets.
Dios Baco is a family-run Bodega in Jerez, Andalucia, highly regarded for its sherries. Drink well-chilled as an aperitif with salted almonds or with tapas dishes such as prawns, seafood and white fish. Keep in the refrigerator and drink within a few days for optimal freshness.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.