Manzanilla Riá Pitá Sherry (Jerez) Dios Baco 500ml
- Region: San Lucar de Barrameda, Jerez, Andalucía
- Grape variety: Palomino
- Winery: Bodegas Dios Baco
- Volume alcohol: 15%
- Wine style: Manzanilla (Sherry)
- Pairs with: salted almonds or with tapas dishes such as prawns, seafood and white fish
- Aromas: fresh with a moderate yeastiness. Chamomile, salted almonds, and Mediterranean aromas: sea spray, herbs and green olives
- Palate: elegant, with almond flavouring, bright and vivid. Very round and slowly dissipating in an ethereal sea flavour in the palate
4 in stock
Riá Pitá is an onomatopoeia, it reproduces the sound made by castanets as they rattle in flamenco music, and it is used by flamenco teachers to teach how to play the castanets. Bodegas Dios Baco named their Manzanilla after this peculiar word – the label depicts a woman playing the castanets.
Dios Baco is a family-run Bodega in Jerez, Andalucia, highly regarded for its sherries. Drink well-chilled as an aperitif with salted almonds or with tapas dishes such as prawns, seafood and white fish. Keep in the refrigerator and drink within a few days for optimal freshness.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Spanish Food Store Online
We deliver to the whole UK from £6.20. Buy at any time from your couch, and get your favourite food, no matter if you live in a busy city or in the most remote corner of the country.