Moscovitas-style biscuits (galletas tipo Moscovitas) – Almond biscuits from Asturias
- The most famous biscuits in Asturias
- The original recipe is a secret
- Thin and crunchy cookies slightly golden on the borders, with a granulated texture, and coated with chocolate on one side
- This product is ONLY available for COLLECTION on WEDNESDAY
- Our home-made foods need to be ORDERED IN ADVANCE. We don´t have a kitchen in-store
- Las day for same-week collection is MONDAY at 17:30
- Please, find MORE DETAILS BELOW
Moscovitas means "muscovite", but they are actually the most famous biscuits in Asturias. They were first produced by a bakery in Oviedo that is still running and the original recipe is a secret. However, we know that they are made with almonds, sugar, wheat flour, cream and chocolate-dark, milk chocolate or white chocolate. They are thin and crunchy cookies slightly golden on the borders, with a granulated texture, and coated with chocolate on one side. A perfect treat to go along with a cup of tea or coffee.
- The price is for a box of 24
- Allergens: MILK, GLUTEN, NUTS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to order our homemade foods:
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship homemade foods because they would be destroyed in transit. Homemade foods need to be collected in our shop in Edinburgh.
Our home-made foods need to be ordered in advance. This is because our foods are really homemade and our cook needs time to have everything ready for you!
Currently, we have deliveries on Wednesday only:
- Order by Monday at 23:59 to collect your order on Wednesday
If you are not sure, please give us a call or drop us an email. We are always happy to help! Our telephone number es 07742 203460, and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org