Ñora paste (Dried peppers for paella and fideua) – Carne de Ñora 125g
- Ñora peppers are a small, round, intense and sweet-fleshed red pepper
- Used for rice dishes such as paella and also for fideua
- It gives a sweet and slightly tangy taste to sauces and stews
- Spare the time on getting the ñora flesh from the dehydrated pepper
- Free of any artificial additive
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Gluten-free.
4 in stock
Ñora peppers are a small, round, intense and sweet-fleshed red pepper that is always used dry for rice dishes such as paella and also for fideua. To prepare them, you need to rehydrate them in warm water, and then scrape the flesh and discard the rest. Or you can spare the hard work and get the paste straight from this jar, which is very cost and time effective. Now you can get all the good taste from the ñora peppers... and only that, because this jar is free of any artificial additive.
Spanish Food Store Online
We deliver to the whole UK from £6.20. Buy at any time from your couch, and get your favourite food, no matter if you live in a busy city or in the most remote corner of the country.