Milk curd (cuajada) is a traditional Spanish dessert that you can make at home in a glimpse thanks to this powder mix. Here you have how to do it:
1. Just dissolve it in 250ml of milk, warm up another 250ml of milk and when it boils, add the first dissolution until it boils again.
2. Remove the pan from the cook without stop stiring, and warm it up again to the boil.
3. Poor it on the serving glasses and let it rest for 4 hours on the frigde.
Cuajada is usually served with sugar of honey. Instant cuajada can be used on many other recipes, specially as an alternative to jelly for your cheese cake.
- Traditional Spanish dessert
- Usually served with sugar or honey
- Can be used on many dessert recipes, specially as an fully flavoured alternative to jelly
- Gluten free
- 16 servings. £0.14/serving