Rietos Roble 75cl – Ribera del Duero
Las Delicias Ltd. only sells alcohol in-store, and only to persons over the age of 18.
We are looking after start selling online soon! This is why the website gives you the ability to put the items in your shopping basket. We have everything set up, but we are not quite ready yet.
Please, come back from 26th January in case our application for online sales has been accepted!
- Region: Ribera del Duero
- Grape variety: 100% Tempranillo
- Winery: Pesquera del Duero
- Volume alcohol: 13.8%
- Wine style: Red wine aged in oak
- Pairs with: red meats, game, acorn-fed Iberian ham
- Aromas : cherry, strawberry, blackberry and redcurrant aroma
- Palate: fresh and smooth to palate with a sweet tannin that reminds the grape stone and aftertaste plenty of flavour and aroma in continuous evolution and very long persistence in the mouth
- You would like it you like: Bordeaux wine, Rioja wine
4 in stock
Hand-picked grapes and the exclusive microclimate guarantee to this wine balance and typicality. Aged for 6 months in American oak barrels, with no physical or chemical treatment in its elaboration.
Intense redcurrant colour with violet hints. In nose cherry, strawberry, blackberry and redcurrant aroma that defines the profile of this Tempranillo. In the mouth it appears fresh and smooth to palate with a sweet tannin that reminds the grape stone and aftertaste plenty of flavour and aroma in continuous evolution and very long persistence in the mouth.
Pair it with red meats, game, acorn-fed Iberian ham.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.