Royal Fresh Lemon Cake Mix 103g (8 servings)
10 in stock
- Cover a big cake mould with one sachet of liquid caramel.
- Mix in a big bowl one sachet of Royal Fresh Lemon Cake, 3 to 6 spoons of sugar and 500ml of room temperature milk.
- Mix with a blender for 2 minutes at high speed.
- Poor slowly and with care the mixture to the mould and leave it to cool.
- Put it in the refrigerator for 1 - 2 hours until getting the right consistency.
- To unmold, invert the bowl onto a large rimmed serving platter.
Ingredients:Mix: sugar, gelatin, glucose syrup, fully-hydrogenated palm kernel oil, acidulant (citric acid), aromas, emulsifiers, milk proteins, colourants (lutein, curcumin), stabilizer (dipotassium phosphate). Liquid caramel: glucose syrup, sugar, water, preservative (E202). It may contain wheat.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Spanish Food Store Online
We deliver to the whole UK from £5.10. Buy at any time from your couch, and get your favourite food, no matter if you live in a busy city or in the most remote corner of the country.