Royal Spanish Custard Powdered Dessert 100g (25 servings)
48 in stock
- Mix 200ml of cold milk and one sachet of Royal Natillas. Keep it aside.
- Heat 400ml of milk and 4 - 5 spoons of sugar in a saucepan.
- Once the milk is boiling, add the mix and stir. Once is boiling again, reduce the heat.
- Stir constantly for 1 - 2 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Pour the Custard into the serving bowls and wait until is cold.
Ingredients:Corn starch, salt, thickener (E407), colourings [E100, E160b(ii)], aromas, stabilizer (E339). It may contain wheat and milk.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Spanish Food Store Online
We deliver to the whole UK from £6.20. Buy at any time from your couch, and get your favourite food, no matter if you live in a busy city or in the most remote corner of the country.