Salmorejo Cordobés 500 ml
- Salmorejo is a cold soup made with raw vegetables, bread, vinegar, and garlic
- It is especially enjoyed in the hot summer as an apperitive, as a starter or as a first main course
- Enjoy it cold or at room temperature with some croutons, diced boiled egg, or diced serrano ham
- Made with the best quality products from Murcia
- The ingredients have been produced with no synthetic chemicals, like pesticides, respecting the environment
- Can be stored at room temperature until open. Then, store in the fridge until consumed
- No colorants, preservatives, or additives
Out of stock
Ingredients:Tomatoes, water, extra virgin olive oil, bread, red pepper, wine vinegar, garlic, and salt.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Spanish Food Store Online
We deliver to the whole UK from £6.20. Buy at any time from your couch, and get your favourite food, no matter if you live in a busy city or in the most remote corner of the country.