Semi-cured Manchego Cheese Wheel D.O.P. 3Kg – Queso Manchego Semi Curado D.O.P. Manchego Carpuela 3Kg
- Manchego Cheese cured between 2 to 4 months and is made from 100% pure raw Manchego sheep´s milk
- Has the Manchego D.O. seal of authenticity
- Awarded with the Silver Medal as the best Spanish cheese in 2008 and 2013
- Elaborated according to a traditional century-old family recipe in an artisanal style
- This is a REFRIGERATED product and can only be shipped with a NEXT DAY delivery service
- You can also order online and COLLECT this product in our store in EDINBURGH.
1 in stock
Manchego cheese is produced in La Mancha, Spain. It is made only from manchego sheep´s milk and has the Manchego D.O. seal of authenticity.
Semi-cured Carpuela Manchego Cheese has been cured between 2 to 4 months and is made from 100% pure raw Manchego sheep´s milk, according to a traditional century-old family recipe in an artisanal style. A natural, intensely flavoured product with an excellent bouquet on the aftertaste, lingering on the palate.
On the inside, it shows a yellow-white colour with small pinholes spread over the entire surface which entices the palate to enjoy a strong taste and an intense and unforgettable aftertaste.
Carpuela semi-cured cheese has been awarded Silver Medal as the best Spanish cheese in 2008 and 2013.
While this product can stay out of the fridge before opening it, it should be in the post for the shortest period that is possible. This is why we only ship it Monday to Thursday, using next day services, and within the UK only. It´s strongly recommended that you are at home when the order is going to be delivered (you will receive a text to let you know when will that be).
Raw manchego sheep's milk, curdling agents, salt, milk ferments, lysozyme (egg derivative). Cheese crust not edible.