Semi Cured (Semi Mature) Manchego Cheese Wedge 350g – Cuña de Queso Semi Curado Manchego Carpuela
- Manchego Cheese cured for a minimum of three months and made from 100% pure raw Manchego sheep´s milk
- Has the Manchego D.O. seal of authenticity
- Awarded with the gold medal as the best Spanish cheese in 2016.
- Elaborated according to a traditional century-old family recipe in an artisanal style
- Natural product with an intense flavour, excellent bouquet and superb aftertaste.
- This is a REFRIGERATED product and can only be shipped with a NEXT DAY delivery service
- You can also order online and COLLECT this product in our store in EDINBURGH.
Out of stock
Manchego cheese is produced in La Mancha, Spain. It is made only from manchego sheep´s milk and has the Manchego D.O. seal of authenticity.
Semi cured Carpuela Manchego Cheese has been cured for a minimum of three months and is made from 100% pure raw Manchego sheep´s milk, according to a traditional century-old family recipe in an artisanal style. It's a natural product with an intense flavour, excellent bouquet and superb aftertaste.
On the inside, it shows a yellow-white colour with small pinholes spread over the entire surface which entices the palate to enjoy a strong taste and an intense and unforgettable aftertaste.
Carpuela cheese has been awarded the gold medal as the best Spanish cheese in 2016.
- Allergens: contains milk, egg.
- Gluten free
Raw manchego sheep's milk, salt, cheese cultures, rennet, preserving agent: egg lysozyme (egg derivative). Inedible rind.