Semi Cured (Semi Mature) Manchego Cheese Wedge 350g – Cuña de Queso Semi Curado Manchego Carpuela
- Manchego Cheese cured for a minimum of three months and made from 100% pure raw Manchego sheep´s milk
- Has the Manchego D.O. seal of authenticity
- Awarded with the gold medal as the best Spanish cheese in 2016.
- Elaborated according to a traditional century-old family recipe in an artisanal style
- Natural product with an intense flavour, excellent bouquet and superb aftertaste.
- This is a REFRIGERATED product and can only be shipped with a NEXT DAY delivery service
- You can also order online and COLLECT this product in our store in EDINBURGH.
6 in stock
Manchego cheese is produced in La Mancha, Spain. It is made only from manchego sheep´s milk and has the Manchego D.O. seal of authenticity.
Semi cured Carpuela Manchego Cheese has been cured for a minimum of three months and is made from 100% pure raw Manchego sheep´s milk, according to a traditional century-old family recipe in an artisanal style. It's a natural product with an intense flavour, excellent bouquet and superb aftertaste.
On the inside, it shows a yellow-white colour with small pinholes spread over the entire surface which entices the palate to enjoy a strong taste and an intense and unforgettable aftertaste.
Carpuela cheese has been awarded the gold medal as the best Spanish cheese in 2016.
- Allergens: contains milk, egg.
- Gluten free
Raw manchego sheep's milk, salt, cheese cultures, rennet, preserving agent: egg lysozyme (egg derivative). Inedible rind.