Simon Coll 3 Wise Men Chocolate Figures
- Three wise men hollow chocolate figures
- Made with delicious milky chocolate, and they look like the three wise men
- With a yarn for hanging them on the Christmas tree or anywhere as a Christmas decoration
- The Three Wise Men are the ones that, in the Spanish tradition, bring presents for the children the night of the 6th of January
51 in stock
These three wise men hollow chocolate figures, made with delicious milky chocolate, and they look like the three wise men, who are the ones that traditionally bring presents for the children the night of the 6th of January. These three wise men are called Melchor, Gaspar, and Baltasar. Guided by the shooting star, each one brought a present to Jesus Christ child the night was born.
They are perfect for playing with children of all ages. It has yarn for hanging them on the Christmas tree or anywhere as a Christmas decoration. You can eat them in the morning after the three wise men have been in every home to bring their presents.
- Allergens: contains milk, soy. May contain nuts traces.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, skimmed milk powder, emulsifier (soy lecithin), flavouring. Cocoa solids: 30% minimum. Milk solids: 14% minimum. May contain nuts traces. Keep in a cool and dry place.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Spanish Food Store Online
We deliver to the whole UK from £6.20. Buy at any time from your couch, and get your favourite food, no matter if you live in a busy city or in the most remote corner of the country.