Sliced Iberian Chorizo Acorn Feed from Guijuelo Ibermoso 100g – Chorizo Iberico de Bellota de Guijuelo En Lochas
- High-quality acorn feed Iberian chorizo that preserves the authentic taste of Spain
- From free-range pigs acorn feed only
- Sliced and packed in a luxury and elegant envelope
- This chorizo ticks all the boxes to be a perfect gift for a meat lover
- Made in Guijuelo, a land in Spain full of acorn, mushrooms and grass, that is home for the Iberico pig
85 in stock
Feel the best taste of the Iberian chorizo. This is a high-quality acorn feed Iberian chorizo(which means it comes from free-range pigs acorn feed only) that preserves the authentic taste of the Spanish chorizo. Sliced and packed in a luxury and elegant envelope. The processing has been done under controlled conditions of temperature and hygiene, this chorizo can be kept outside the fridge before opening (in a fresh and dry place) and can be safely sent to on the post.
This chorizo ticks all the boxes to be a perfect gift for a meat lover.
Each Ibermoso ham is a piece of art. Vallehermoso pigs are raised in their own farms, feed with 100% natural foods, and with plenty of room to roam. Cebo de campo pigs are free-range, and living in Guijuelo they enjoy the Dehesa, a land in Spain full of acorn, mushrooms and grass, that is home for the Iberico pig.
Pork meat and fat, salt, peppercorn, garlic, dextrin, dextrose, sugar, meat protein (pig), emulgent (E-450i, E-451i), preservatives E250, E252, agent favouring (E-627, E-631) and colouring (E-120).