Sliced Iberico Acorn Fed Salchichon Ibermoso
- High-quality acorn feed Iberian salchichon that preserves the authentic taste of Spain
- From free-range pigs acorn feed only
- Sliced and presented on a plate and packed in an envelope
- This salchichón ticks all the boxes to be a perfect gift for a meat lover
- Made in Guijuelo, a land in Spain full of acorn, mushrooms and grass, that is home for the Iberico pig
- This is a REFRIGERATED product and can only be shipped with a NEXT DAY delivery service
- You can also order online and COLLECT this product in our store in EDINBURGH.
29 in stock
Feel the best taste of the Iberian salchichon. This is a high-quality acorn feed Iberian salchichon (which means it comes from free-range pigs acorn-fed only) that preserves the authentic taste of the Spanish salchichon. Sliced and presented on a plate and packed in an envelope.
The processing has been done under controlled conditions of temperature and hygiene, this salchichon is to be kept refrigerated. This salchichón ticks all the boxes to be a perfect gift for a meat lover.
Each Ibermoso ham is a piece of art. Vallehermoso pigs are raised in their own farms, feed with 100% natural foods, and with plenty of room to roam. Acorn-fed pigs are free-range, and living in Guijuelo they enjoy the Dehesa, a land in Spain full of acorns, mushrooms, and grass, that is home for the Iberico pig.
Pork meat and fat, salt, grain pepper, garlic, dextrine, dextrose, sugar, meat protein (pig), emulgent (E-450i, E-451i, E-450iii, E-452i and E-452ii), antioxidant (E-331iii, E-301), preservatives E252, E250, agent favouring (E-627, E-631) and colouring (E-120).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.