Sobrasada from Mallorca El Zagal, the Spanish spreadable sausage (about 250g)
- Made been made using the traditional recipe for over a century
- El Zagal only uses selected meats and spices
- A great sobrasada to please the most exigent palates
- This is a REFRIGERATED product and can only be shipped with a NEXT DAY delivery service
- You can also order online and COLLECT this product in our store in EDINBURGH.
14 in stock
Sobrasada sausages El Zagal is a family-run business that been producing sobrasada in Mallorca since 1905. Today, the fourth generation of the family still has the same passion for Mallorca, its gastronomy and traditions.
This is the traditional sobrasada, that has been made using the traditional recipe for over a century. with the longest tradition. El Zagal only uses selected meats and spices. Then the sausage is cured to perfection until it becomes savoury, smooth and pleasant. A great sobrasada to please the most exigent palates.
Pork belly (B.H.A, B.H.T, antioxidant, propyl gallate and sodium ascorbate), pork lean, paprika, salt, dextrose stabilizer (pentasodic triphosphate). Artificial casings, not edible.
Once open, keep in a fresh and dry place, and consume within two weeks. If you think you may need to keep it longer, keep it in the fridge up to 6 months, but take it out 15 minutes before using to allow it to recover its properties.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.