Spanish Cooked Pinto Beans – Judias Pintas La Asturiana Precocinadas 570g
- An orange-pink bean with rust-coloured specks
- Widely used in Latin America
- Precooked for your convenience
- Source of high-quality vegetable proteins
- Gluten-free. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Out of stock
Dried pinto beans are an orange-pink bean with rust-coloured specks, but they become uniform coloured when cooked. Widely used in Latin America, they are a source of high-quality vegetable proteins. These beans take a long time to cook, so we have them ready for you.
Tip: if you don´t eat eggs, keep the water of the jar. It can be used as an egg substitute.
Pinta beans, water, salt and antioxidant (E-385).
Spanish Food Store Online
We deliver to the whole UK from £6.20. Buy at any time from your couch, and get your favourite food, no matter if you live in a busy city or in the most remote corner of the country.