St James Cake – Tarta de Santiago
£8.00 – £14.00
- Delicious almonds cake traditionally from Galicia
- It does not contain any wheat, but its texture is still light and full of flavour
- Stays fresh for a long time, but it´s so good that this fact is rarely tested.
- This product is ONLY available for COLLECTION or DELIVERY in EDINBURGH
- Collections and deliveries are on WEDNESDAY
- Our home-made foods need to be ORDERED IN ADVANCE. We don´t have a kitchen in-store
- Last day for same-week collection is MONDAY at 17:30
- Please, find MORE DETAILS BELOW
This is a delicious almonds cake traditional from Galicia. It does not contain any wheat, but its texture is still light and full of flavour. This cake stays fresh for a long time, but it´s so good that this fact is rarely tested.
In the video below, our cook Sonia shows you how to make tarta de Santiago, but if you are not feeling like cooking, she is happy to make it for you!
- Allergens: eggs, nuts (Almonds)
Sugar, almonds, eggs, lemon zest, cinnamon.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to order our homemade foods:
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship homemade foods because they would be destroyed in transit. Homemade foods need to be collected in our shop in Edinburgh.
Our home-made foods need to be ordered in advance. This is because our foods are really homemade and our cook needs time to have everything ready for you!
Currently, we have deliveries on Wednesday only:
- Order by Monday at 17:30 to collect your order on Wednesday
If you are not sure, please give us a call or drop us an email. We are always happy to help! Our telephone number es 07742 203460, and our email address is email@example.com