- Torrijas are a traditional Easter sweet in Spain
- Juicy and coated with sugar and cinnamon
- Perfect for a special breakfast or an afternoon tea
- Suitable for vegetarians
- This product is ONLY available for COLLECTION on WEDNESDAY
- Our home-made foods need to be ORDERED IN ADVANCE. We don´t have a kitchen in-store
- Las day for same-week collection is MONDAY at 17:30
- Please, find MORE DETAILS BELOW
1000 in stock
'Torrijas' are very similar to French toasts, but while Spanish torrijas are first soaked on milk and then egg-battered and deep fried, French toasts are soaked on a mix of eggs and milk and pan-fried on a bit of butter. Torrijas are a traditional Easter sweet in Spain, juicy and coated with sugar and cinnamon, perfect for a special breakfast or an afternoon tea.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Allergens: MILK, GLUTEN, EGG. May contain traces of nuts.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to order our homemade foods:
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship homemade foods because they would be destroyed in transit. Homemade foods need to be collected in our shop in Edinburgh.
Our home-made foods need to be ordered in advance. This is because our foods are really homemade and our cook needs time to have everything ready for you!
Currently, we have deliveries on Wednesday only:
- Order by Monday at 23:59 to collect your order on Wednesday
If you are not sure, please give us a call or drop us an email. We are always happy to help! Our telephone number es 07742 203460, and our email address is email@example.com