‘Torrijas‘ are very similar to French toasts, but while Spanish torrijas are first soaked on milk and then egg-battered and deep fried, French toasts are soaked on a mix of eggs and milk and pan-fried on a bit of butter. Torrijas are a traditional Easter sweet in Spain, juicy and coated with sugar and cinnamon, perfect for a special breakfast or an afternoon tea.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Allergens: MILK, GLUTEN, EGG. May contain traces of nuts.
MILK, GLUTEN, EGG, lemon, orange, cinnamon, sunflower oil. May contain traces of nuts.
How to order our homemade foods:
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship homemade foods outside of our home delivery area in Edinburgh (Post Codes EH1 to EH17).
Our home-made foods need to be ordered in advance. This is because our foods are really homemade and our cook needs time to have everything ready for you!
We have deliveries on Tuesday and Friday:
- Order by Sunday at 23:59 to collect your order on Tuesday
- Order by Wednesday at 23:59 to collect your order on Friday
- Please, let us know when would you like to have your order ready! You can do that by sending us an email right after making your order or leaving a note at checkout.
If you are not sure, please give us a call or drop us an email. We are always happy to help! Our telephone number es 07742 203460, and our email address is email@example.com