Trabanco Natural Cider – Sidra Natural Trabanco 70cl
Las Delicias Ltd. only sells alcohol in-store, and only to persons over the age of 18.
We are looking after start selling online soon! This is why the website gives you the ability to put the items in your shopping basket. We have everything set up, but we are not quite ready yet.
Please, come back from 26th January in case our application for online sales has been accepted!
- Trabanco is elaborated with the finest varieties of cider apple to make a 100% natural apple Juice
- Fermented with natural yeasts and, mainly, in traditional barrels of chestnut wood
- Good in the palate, with dry tannins and fine flavour
- Complex, dry aroma with notes of ripe apple and subtle herbs.
Out of stock
Trabanco is elaborated with the finest varieties of cider apple to make a 100% natural apple Juice; it ferments with natural yeasts and, mainly, in traditional barrels of chestnut wood.
This still Asturian cider is one of the favourites in Asturias
- Varieties of Apple: bitter, acidic and acidified.
- Fermentation: under controlled temperature in chestnut barrels.
- Color: bright yellow.
- Aroma: complex, dry with notes of ripe apple and subtle herbs.
- Flavor: good in the palate, with dry tannins and fine flavor.
- Presentation in glass: the most notable factor is its good “espalme” (fizzy and bubbly when pouring into the glass).
- AVB: 6% vol.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The nice people of Tastemade Travel posted this video on their facebook page (you can find more short Tastemade Travel reports here). The cider displayed is our Trabanco cider! Just a couple of things to add to this beautiful video:
- You can pour your cider without wasting that much! There are also devices designed to help you to properly pour your cider without making a mess at home.
- Drink responsibly! Asturian cider can have a laxative effect on sensitive people. To avoid it, don´t drink more that one or two glasses of cider (and I mean glasses as shown on the video, not full pints!), take your time to enjoy the flavour and texture, and always have some tapas with your cider.
- Cider fits perfectly with strong cheeses such as Valdeon Cheese, with creamy cheeses or with nuts. It is also great with cured ham, chorizo or chistorra, and of course with a delicious Asturian fabada.