Trabanco Natural Cider – Sidra Natural Trabanco 70cl
- Trabanco is elaborated with the finest varieties of cider apple to make a 100% natural apple Juice
- Fermented with natural yeasts and, mainly, in traditional barrels of chestnut wood
- Good in the palate, with dry tannins and fine flavour
- Complex, dry aroma with notes of ripe apple and subtle herbs.
8 in stock
Trabanco is elaborated with the finest varieties of cider apple to make a 100% natural apple Juice; it ferments with natural yeasts and, mainly, in traditional barrels of chestnut wood.
This still Asturian cider is one of the favourites in Asturias
- Varieties of Apple: bitter, acidic and acidified.
- Fermentation: under controlled temperature in chestnut barrels.
- Color: bright yellow.
- Aroma: complex, dry with notes of ripe apple and subtle herbs.
- Flavor: good in the palate, with dry tannins and fine flavor.
- Presentation in glass: the most notable factor is its good “espalme” (fizzy and bubbly when pouring into the glass).
- AVB: 6% vol.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The nice people of Tastemade Travel posted this video on their facebook page (you can find more short Tastemade Travel reports here). The cider displayed is our Trabanco cider! Just a couple of things to add to this beautiful video:
- You can pour your cider without wasting that much! There are also devices designed to help you to properly pour your cider without making a mess at home.
- Drink responsibly! Asturian cider can have a laxative effect on sensitive people. To avoid it, don´t drink more that one or two glasses of cider (and I mean glasses as shown on the video, not full pints!), take your time to enjoy the flavour and texture, and always have some tapas with your cider.
- Cider fits perfectly with strong cheeses such as Valdeon Cheese, with creamy cheeses or with nuts. It is also great with cured ham, chorizo or chistorra, and of course with a delicious Asturian fabada.