Valepalacios White Wine 75cl – Rioja
Las Delicias Ltd. only sells alcohol in-store, and only to persons over the age of 18.
We are looking after start selling online soon! This is why the website gives you the ability to put the items in your shopping basket. We have everything set up, but we are not quite ready yet.
Please, come back from 26th January in case our application for online sales has been accepted!
- Region: Rioja
- Grape variety: 100% Viura
- Winery: Bodegas Leza Garcia
- Volume alcohol: 12.5%
- Wine style: White wine
- Pairs with: recommended as a first glass before starting a meal, boiled shellfish and mixed salads
- Aromas: intense and fruity with tropical aromas and a touch of citrus fruits
- Palate: soft and fresh entry, smooth and lingering, good medium body, with excellent harmony between acidity and fruit. Very pleasant and persistent after taste
3 in stock
Single-variety wine made from Viura grapes by means of a controlled fermentation system. Pale in colour with green tones. It has intense and fruity aroma which denotes its youth. Light and balance, very pleasant and tasty palate. Persistent in mouth. Typical acidity making it a lively wine.
Bodegas Leza Garcia is a family business making wine produced from their own vineyards in Rioja Alta, a historical part of the Rioja appellation. They produce personal wines that show the terroir, their own winemaking style and knowledge. The Valdepalacios range offers maximum quality at a great price point. The wines are young and are the pride of the winery.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.