Trabanco Natural Cider – Sidra Natural Trabanco 700ml
+18 Las Delicias Ltd. only sells alcohol in store, and only to persons over the age of 18.
Trabanco is elaborated with the finest varieties of cider apple to make a 100% natural apple Juice; it ferments with natural yeasts and, mainly, in traditional barrels of chestnut wood.
- Varieties of Apple: bitter, acidic and acidified.
- Fermentation: under controlled temperature in chestnut barrels.
- Color: bright yellow.
- Aroma: complex, dry with notes of ripe apple and subtle herbs.
- Flavor: good in the palate, with dry tannins and fine flavor.
- Presentation in glass: the most notable factor is its good “espalme” (fizzy and bubbly when pouring into the glass).
The nice people of Tastemade Travel posted this video on their facebook page (you can find more short Tastemade Travel reports here). The cider displayed is our Trabanco cider! Just a couple of things to add to this beautiful video:
- You can pour your cider without wasting that much! There are also devices designed to help you to properly pour your cider without making a mess at home.
- Drink responsibly! Asturian cider can have a laxative effect on sensitive people. To avoid it, don´t drink more that one or two glasses of cider (and I mean glasses as shown on the video, not full pints!), take your time to enjoy the flavour and texture, and always have some tapas with your cider.
- Cider fits perfectly with strong cheeses such as Valdeon Cheese, with creamy cheeses or with nuts. It is also great with cured ham, chorizo or chistorra, and of course with a delicious Asturian fabada.